HERSHEY S CANDY : candy shop liverpool
Hershey S Candy
- A village in southeastern Pennsylvania, created by chocolate manufacturer Milton Hershey (1857–1945); pop. 11,860
- United States confectioner and philanthropist who created the model industrial town of Hershey, Pennsylvania; founded an industrial school for orphan boys (1857-1945)
- an industrial town to the east of Harrisburg
- Hershey is a census-designated place (CDP) in Derry Township, Dauphin County in the U.S. Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The community is located 14 miles east of Harrisburg and is part of the Harrisburg-Carlisle Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- sugarcoat: coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
- A sweet food made with sugar or syrup combined with fruit, chocolate, or nuts
- a rich sweet made of flavored sugar and often combined with fruit or nuts
- Sugar crystallized by repeated boiling and slow evaporation
- (candied) encrusted with sugar or syrup; “candied grapefruit peel”
Another view of Hershey’s Chocolate World pushing their wares. I must admit that the penut buter cupcake was pretty darn tasty.
Hershey's Candy Corn Kisses
Hershey’s Candy Corn Kisses